Thursday, May 31, 2018

Darshan animal love challenging star darshan interesting animals Darshan animal farm house


My favorite Hero Challenging Star Darshan has 24 horses, over 12 dogs including German Shepherds, Labradors, Dachshund and Rottweiler at his farm house. He also has a variety of birds and fish. He has two big aquariums in his house. 



Darshan is One of the top stars of Sandalwood, the busy actor makes sure to make time to be with his pets. “If it weren't for shoots, I would have spent most of my time with them. As soon as I have around three hours to spare, I rush to see them. Even when I am at shoot, I keep a track of what my pets are up to over calls or texts through the caretaker,” he says. 



If any of his pets are injured, he makes sure they get the best medical care possible. “Whether I am at home or on my farm in Mysuru, I always keep a track of what my horses are up to,” he adds. 


He has 24 horses and the latest additon to this ever growing  family of his is a white horse named Singham.




 Darshan with family 






No comments: